The fang family

The fang family

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Bailey part 6.1 Sex talk































The next night Bailey found herself at the club again. Angelus liked going to the club each night. Bailey had fed from Angelus that morning and then again before they left. Angelus had taken a victim before going to the club. 
Bailey was talking with Ryan again. 


"He did what?" Bailey asked appalled. 
"He made me kneel and suck him off." Ryan said.
"Ew." Bailey said.
 "No it really wasn't that bad. Sides how would you know you've never even kissed anyone before. But pleasing him pleased me in a strange way. It really isn't as bad as it seems. Not even when he came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. It wasn't fun. But it wasn't torture either. I could learn to enjoy it." Ryan said.
"That's just wrong." Bailey said.
"Ever heard the phrase don't knock it til you tried it?" Ryan asked.
"Yes. Even heard the word perverted?" Bailey replied. 
Ryan smirked "yeah. All vampires are perverts. It was your sire that gave mine the idea." Ryan said.
"Have you ever done anything at all with a guy?" Ryan asked.
"No. I told you that already. I would like to kiss though. Maybe even get the sex over with so that when others ask me I can say that yes I've had sex." Bailey said.


"Well you'll have to talk to Angelus about that. He would never let anyone touch his fledgling besides for him." Ryan said.


"I think I will. So what do we talk about now?" Bailey asked.
"Your Sire is coming." Ryan informed. 


Angelus came over to the table while Spike and Pen headed out to the car 
"Come on childe. It's time to go. We'll come back another night." Angelus said and Bailey silently stood up Angelus stopped her "Don't be rude little one. Say goodnight to your new friend." Angelus scolded.
"Goodnight Ryan." she said then Angelus led her outside and she got in the backseat with Spike and Angelus got up front. 


When Angelus began to drive Bailey spoke up "Daddy?" 
"Yes Princess?" Angelus responded.
"Can I kiss you?" she asked.
The car swerved and then Angelus had it under control again. "What?" he asked confused.


"Can I kiss you? Like a real kiss?" Bailey asked. 


"And why may I ask are you bringing up a question like that?" Angelus asked.
"I never had a kiss before and I want to be kissed for real. And other things too." she said.
"Other things?" Angelus asked.
"Yes I wish to have sex too." she said and Spike slapped his forehead.


Angelus's hands tightened on the steering wheel. "Why the sudden interest in men? You were terrified of the idea before." Angelus said.


"I don't know I just want to get it over with so that I can say that I've done things before So that I don't sound like a complete child." Bailey said.


"I'm not sure your ready for that yet." Angelus said.


"Please daddy. Please." Bailey begged and her begging was just too tempting to ignore Angelus chuckled "Alright. If that's what you want and your sure then I suppose. But we're going to take it extra slow. But once it starts you can't stop it. You can't change your mind once we're already ready to go. We'll go home now. William hop out and go hunting. Now." And Spike glared at his Sire and his sister and then jumped out and ran to hunt. 


Pen was about to do the same but Angelus stopped "Pen you'll stay where you are. How long has it been Pen since you've taken your soother?" Angelus asked.


Pen didn't like where this was going "Not Since I was a fledgling Angelus." Pen said.


"Then I think it's time to take it again. You can get daddy off real good and then go out hunting so that daddy can give Bailey all the pleasure she can handle without needing to be seen to myself. You'll give daddy a nice seeing to won't you Pen?" Angelus said.


Pen cringed "Yes Sire." 


That's my good boy." Angelus said. 


To be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment